How To Highlight Your Virgin Wig In One Process ?
Bundles Deals Hair Factory Hairvendors
When you purchase virgin hair from your vendor, further processing of the hair can make you a lot of profit. People are willing to spend a fortune on a good wig, and a well-processed highlighted hair is currently a great sell on the market. So in this tutorial, we will explain in length how to highlight your wig in 1 process. If you are interested, then keep on reading!
- The first section of all the hair into 4 sections. This requires less effort to coloring the hair
- Brushing the hair out and make sure there are no tangles
- Preparing any kind of bleach and a 40 volume developer standby
- Starting from the top, because the top should be the lightest of the hair
- Putting into a middle part, and pin on side of the wig, so it doesn’t get in the way
- Take a piece in the middle and putting the bleach all over the hair
- Brush it through to make sure it’s all getting coated
- Use some foil to get the processing going, the foil will trap the heat and make it process quicker
- The 40 volume developer will make a lighter lift
- Repeat the process to the top of the head, and doing so, make sure you bleach the end of the root first
- Then move to the back still the same process, but moving it a little bit quicker to avoid over process or fry the hair
- Put your timer on and leave the bleach on the wig for 45 minutes
- Rinse the wig with naturalizing shampoo twice and some purple shampoo, you can let the purple shampoo sit, though the shampoo tends to tone down brassiness
- After making your hair sit for 45 minutes, and rinse it out with naturalizing shampoo two times, and the purple shampoo, the coloring process is all done.
- Then using a hot comb to flatten out the roots and you can see the color dimension from down
- Now is a good time to start crimping the hair
- Use hair soften products first to increase some smoothness to the hair and put it to the bottom
- Then go back into the section of the hair and put it in clips like the beginning of this tutorial
- Take a small section of the hair and use some hair spray to ensure the crimps stay in place, then begin the crimping
- Repeat the process till finish all of the hair
And this is the final look, and due to different styles, everybody might have a different result, so this is where your creativity comes in.
Helpfull Blog For Your Eyelash Buisness!!
How To Order Our Wholesale Mink Eyelashes ? Contact Us Below :