What Is The Difference Between Remy Hair And Virgin Hair??
When you start looking for a hair extension that suits you, you are likely to get confused. Remy and Virgin hair, how to distinguish? Which is better for Remy hair and Virgin hair? Today this blog will answer your doubts.
- What Is Remy Hair?
- Human hair collected directly from a hair donor with the cuticle still intact. The cuticle is the outermost, water-resistant layer of the hair and serves to protect the hair. Cuticles cannot be seen with the naked eye and are often destroyed from chemical processing or excessive brushing.
- Remy hair that is not considered virgin hair, is still 100% real human hair but it has been processed after being harvested from the donor. Remy hair is collected in a method in which all hair strands stay aligned in the natural direction as it grew (i.e. holding the hair in a ponytail and cutting), top at top, and ends at ends, to maintain the natural texture pattern and cuticle direction. This process ensures that the hair remains super soft, shiny, silky and this eliminates tangling problems.
- Remy Hair Vendor
- What Is Virgin Hair?
- Virgin human hair has been defined as hair that has never been chemically processed in any way, making the hair far more superior to remy hair. As for virgin hair, although it is more expensive than remy hair, it can stay longer and looks more natural. You should treat it like your own hair.
- Virgin hair refers to hair that is completely unprocessed and intact. To qualify as virgin hair, it must meet rigorous standards including not been permed, dyed, coloured, bleached and chemically processed in any way. The hair will keep its natural state, and the cuticle has not been damaged. Virgin hair is pure and it usually comes from young women so that there are no grey hair or split ends. The donors of virgin hair must have long, healthy, and full hair.
- Virgin Hair
- Difference Between Remy Hair And Virgin Hair
- Virgin hair is completely natural human hair which has never been treated or had any chemical process carried out at the time of collection such as perm, dye, and colour. The donors of virgin hair must have long, healthy, and full hair. Virgin hair lasts longer and is much less likely to tangle than remy hair.
- Remy hair is very popular because it creates a natural look when worn. The best quality of remy’s hair makes all the stratum corneum intact, which means they can be properly aligned to make them look completely natural. Remy hair is usually deeply cleaned and conditioned to restore shine and remove any impurities. The best thing about them is that they do not contain any harmful chemicals and are hypoallergenic.
- Remy Hair And Virgin Hair
- Is Remy Hair or Virgin Hair Better?
- I think you can choose according to your budget, you can buy Virgin hair or Remy hair, and consider which one you really want to buy.
- The most suitable hair extension for you is the most important.
- Virgin Hair
Helpfull Blog For Your Eyelash Buisness!!
How To Order Our Wholesale Mink Eyelashes ? Contact Us Below :